Fundraising Ideas, Tips and Tools
Create Your Own
This is an opportunity to have fun and create your own fundraiser!
- Have a virtual lemonade or hot cocoa stand to raise funds.
- Offer to mow lawns, shovel snow, wash cars or walk your neighbors’ pets in exchange for a minimum donation to support a great cause!
- Host a movie night with the cost of a movie ticket being a donation on your fundraising page.
Participate in an athletic event or challenge while also raising funds.
- Walk a 5K and ask friends and family to join you in fundraising to support Aurora Health Care.
- Challenge yourself to complete an endurance event and have supporters cheer you on and sponsor a mile to show their support.
- Create a neighborhood obstacle course and have individuals donate a minimum fee to participate. Better yet, have them form teams and raise funds in support of Aurora Health Care!
Celebrate a special occasion by having gifts support a program that has special meaning for you.
- In lieu of gifts for your birthday ask your friends and family to make a gift to your birthday fundraising page. The same can be done for other special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, bat or bar mitzvahs, or even retirement celebrations.
- Celebrate your last chemo treatment by asking friends and family to make a gift in your honor.
- Honor your caregiver by asking friends and family to make gifts in support of a program that is meaningful to both of you.
- Edit and personalize your Participant Center
- Set a fundraising goal
- Tell your story on your page
- Share your story
- It’s easy to send emails from your Participant Center.
- Make the first donation on your fundraising page.