Aurora Healing & Advocacy Services provides crisis intervention and long-term healing services for survivors of sexual and domestic violence. Our providers work together to help survivors receive the individualized care and services survivors need to heal and thrive.
- Forensic Nursing Emergency Care
- One-on-one and Group Counseling
- Domestic Violence Services
- Survivor Advocacy
- 24/7 Crisis Hotline and Text line
- Community Outreach and Education
All AHAS services are available free of charge to survivors, and supported solely by grants, foundations…and donors like you. We cannot do this work without you.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information: